http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

14 July, 2006

my sketches and poems

I started sketching after many years today and then all the sketches I made inspired me to write. Here are two of them....I would like to humbly say though that I am not a professional and expert....



1) Guilty Tears




The guilty tears
Drop silently
from grieving eyes
darkened by a haze
of deep remorse…
A glistening pool
forms a binding circle
under the ecliptic moon
In the dark shadows
Of her shame and guilt…
The fading night
Throws a dancing light
On the pool of sorrow
Awaiting a cleansing
From the morning dew…
And so she waits
With an aching heart
In hope of forgiveness
By her own pool
of guilty tears…..

2) In The Prison Of My Agony

Your silent screams
You thought remained unheard
But no I heard them dear
For they stabbed me hard
through my very core
and will continue to pierce me
for the rest of my life…
I am now chained forever
in my own agony
and will never be set free
from my loss and your pain….
The helpless pain I inflicted
Most unsuspected on you
Seizes my conscience
Over and over again
tearing my soul apart
and dripping bloodless tears…
I lost a part of my soul
When I took away from you
The precious gift of your life
Oh so brutally and in shame…
All I can ask for now
Is that some day you forgive me
And I promise to join you
in the heavens above…
Until then sadly my dear
life goes on for me
In the prison I created
through my own agony…..

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam_Lanman said...

I like your writing. I have posted some writing on my blog as well. Please comment me if you're interested

14 July, 2006 23:54  
Blogger Karachiite said...

Very well written!!

I found the blog quite by accident.. I was searching by keyword, "Jiya".. And that story was very old, but good..

Keep it up!

15 July, 2006 00:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

touching poems and beautiful sketches!

15 July, 2006 06:55  
Blogger Adam_Lanman said...

Some of it has been published in my high school's literary art magazine.

15 July, 2006 21:06  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page