http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

20 July, 2006

end of journey....

Life,
When did you get so messed up?
I am failing badly in attempting
To keep you straight and alive
Is it just me or is it the world
Trying to wend my destiny
And take control of my fate?
Love,
Why do you deny me again and again?
I yearn for you and it is so tiring
Is it ever going to end?
This pain and the heart ache
Some that I called upon myself
And some I never knew existed
Pain,
You kill me slowly from inside
From the emotional whipping,
That mental abuse and the hurt
I cannot hide me anymore from you
Nor can I hide you from me
Take over my life I no longer control…
Feelings,
Oh you are so mixed up and complex
I know not what is real what is not
I am no longer sure what I must hide
And what is it that I should ignore
You scramble my thoughts so much
Nothing ever feels right anymore!
Peace,
Ah you are still a far away shining star
Blinking through shadowing clouds
of shrouding uncertainty and gloom
but I found the path to reach you now
is nothing but the invincible death
that final terminus to journey of life!
Death,
That which brings the eternal peace,
you are the one I finally wait for.
To give you this life stripped of its love,
left to suffer in endless pain and agony
I yearn for you with my battered heart
To embrace me and numb me forever...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20 July, 2006 08:36  
Blogger Mohit said...

Not sure whether you are just getting it off your chest just as I do it all the time

Would not want to imagine otherwise....

20 July, 2006 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page