http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

29 June, 2006

Time to say good bye...

A reason for me to live
Is the season when you love..

A treason that most hurt
Is a reason my grief had spurt..

Rebut in your voice I do heed
But a choice now I truly need..

I bruise you hence my friend
Then whence I choose this end..

I will but always hold you dear
But it is this void in me I fear..

For you shall know not how
You gave me the blow and woe..

That it will heal not slow
You shall feel not though..

If only you ever know
How you made my heart glow..

When your love I cherished
And how my soul it nourished..

That my heart was always true
But your part was way due..

I can no longer bear your scorn
It remains in me as a thorn..

I hope you understand my pain
I cannot see your love for me wane..

Hence here is the reason to die
Thenceforth is a time to say good bye..

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

touching flow of emotions...

29 June, 2006 22:03  
Blogger teacup said...

beautiful...

01 July, 2006 16:35  
Blogger leytbloomer said...

"Time to say good bye... "

aww... very nice! i like it.. Ü

01 July, 2006 19:26  
Blogger Paddy said...

thank you yashita and bloomer.

03 July, 2006 22:29  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page