http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

29 December, 2005

language of life!

They speak to me
in their own language..
I hear them, I feel them,
I respond and I learn...

From the Drops of rain,
the Falling leaves,
the Grains of sand,
and the whispers of wind....

From the twinkling stars,
the passing clouds,
the colors of rainbow,
and the fragrance of flowers...

From the swirl of surf,
and the lapping waves;
also the noise of silence,
and the lull of storm...

The various expressions..
of the joy and sorrow,
of love and pain..
they all teach me
the language of life!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely thoughts!

31 December, 2005 20:35  
Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

Very nice! Well expressed!
Njoyed the READ :-)

13 January, 2006 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page