http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

20 August, 2005

consequences

it’s a good thing
you discovered my insanity
in good time,
to save yourself.
i’m too wild, too unafraid,
to care for convention.

my only security blanket,
is sometimes called sky.
so i’m not afraid for me.
my heart is safe.
it’s still enveloped in love.

but for this one worry,
i’d let you turn away from me.
who’ll make you walk in the rain?
who’ll make you forget rules?
who’ll save you from you?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger SPECKLED_BAND said...

:) GOOD!!

20 August, 2005 15:15  
Blogger SUNITI JOSHI said...

Wonderful :)
Such a divine insanity !

20 August, 2005 22:32  
Blogger Vikram said...

pretty nice

20 August, 2005 23:33  
Blogger Deez said...

sanity and insanity....where are you looking from??

ah! "who ll save you from you?" that's amazing.

21 August, 2005 03:08  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page