http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

22 October, 2004

Stealing lines

my lines seep into you
your lines ooze from invisible cracks
smack into mine

my thoughts hover around you
like a barely felt miasma

my feelings crackle into the indolent
body of your spaced out emotions

your thoughts fuel me on this endless quest
your feelings prop me up when I fall in a heap
your emotions sparkle through my darknesses
your words leave my mouth

the mouth that has hungered for so long...

(c)Max Babi
221004

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

indolent body of spaced-out emotions.... nice :)

23 October, 2004 14:06  
Blogger scribe said...

Max, this is truly one of your best:)

28 October, 2004 15:53  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page